Unlike many crypto wallets that only support a single crypto asset, one blockchain, or just a couple of the most popular networks, Zelcore supports thousands of crypto assets thanks to its inter-chain compatibility, which makes it a perfect multicurrency wallet, fit for storing your whole portfolio of crypto.
Keeping all of your crypto safe can be quite complicated if you’re using various blockchains because you usually need multiple different wallet apps to store all of your crypto. Zelcore successfully solves this issue by simultaneously offering support for totally different blockchain networks, which means storing your whole portfolio in one app is finally possible.
On top of being a great solution for storing crypto, Zelcore also allows users to buy crypto without leaving their Zelcore app. You can purchase crypto straight through the app by utilizing the EVE virtual assistant, which allows users to purchase more than 20 leading coins and tokens with their debit cards or with Apple Pay. Additionally, you can use one of the integrated crypto exchange features that allow users to trade on platforms like FTX, Kraken, KuCoin, Binance DEX, Serum DEX, and store crypto in their Zelcore wallet.
In case you just started using Zelcore, and you have a bunch of crypto that you wish to store in your Zelcore wallet, you can simply facilitate as many blockchain transactions as you need to get your whole portfolio safely transferred to your Zelcore app.
What Assets Can I Hold in Zelcore?
If you’re looking to store stablecoins, Zelcore supports a wide range of such coins like Binance USD (BUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Tether (USDT), and Dai (DAI).
In case you want to store some of the most innovative cryptos like Cardano (ADA), Avalanche (AVAX), Flux (FLUX), and Polygon (MATIC), Zelcore has you covered.
And if you need to add some non-listed tokens, Zelcore allows users to easily import tokens launched on leading blockchains including Ethereum (ETH), Kadena (KDA), Polygon (MATIC), Solana (SOL), Tron (TRX), Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and others. You can easily do it with just a few clicks.
How to Add to Your Zelcore Wallet
This is how you can quickly add different assets to your Zelcore wallet.
How to Buy Crypto in Zelcore
1. On the left toolbar, select the "Purchase" button.
2. Zelcore checks rates from multiple providers and allows you to choose your preferred offer.
3. Type the amount you want to pay in the left box and select your local currency.
4. Select the crypto you want to buy in the right box dropdown.
5. Read the terms of service, and activate the slider if you accept the terms. Proceed to the next screen.
6. Offers from our providers will show up with the market price and fees. Tap the offer you want to take.
7. Each provider has their own secure portal with their own unique steps. Follow the directions to complete your purchase.
8. After completing the purchase, your crypto will be delivered to your Zelcore wallet. This typically takes 1-2 minutes, though can take longer for blockchains with long confirmation times.
Receive Popular Crypto Coins and Tokens From Another Wallet or Platform
If you want to add some of the popular cryptos listed on Zelcore, follow these steps:
- Log into your Zelcore account.
- Click on the Manage Assets button.
- You’ll see a detailed list of assets supported by Zelcore, either manually find the coin or token you wish to add, or type its name in the search bar.
- Once you find the desired asset click on it and the asset will be listed in your portfolio.
- Now when you go to the list of your assets in your wallet, you’ll see the new crypto in the list.
- You just need to click on it, select the Receive button and you’ll see your public address for that specific asset to which you can receive those coins or tokens.
Adding stablecoins works just like adding other crypto coins or tokens, except that you don’t need to search for them in the asset list because the second batch of listed cryptos are stable assets. You can find more than 20 stablecoins supported by Zelcore in this list.
Importing Non-listed Tokens
If you want to add some non-listed tokens to your Zelcore wallet just follow these steps:
- After clicking on the Manage Assets button, select the Import Token option.
- Now, select the blockchain on which your desired token is based. For example if it’s an ERC-20 token, choose the ETH blockchain.
- Enter the token name, ticker, contract address, and the number of decimals. You can find all of this information on the token’s official page on Coinmarketcap. Just copy it from there and you’re all set to click on the Import button.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article